Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fiction

Just for my own interest and so I can find it, I am making a list of the fiction I have posted on this blog. I don't mind if you want to read it, of course, but I'm posting this purely so I can find the stuff myself.

How am I going to get home tonight
Fu Manchu and the Golden Phoenix
Canaries
Butter
At Mapoto Gorge
Shot
Thigh and I
Minute
Unadorned
Sally Anne (for D)
On a train
The case of the Del Inspiro

I think that's it. I'm probably going to read the second and third from last at the next poetry reading because they work as prose poems imo (they're meant to) and they will make a change from the more romantic poetry I've been reading.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sally Anne has always disturbed me. On a train will definitely read well and is funny besides.

A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home