Friday, February 12, 2010

No more bananas; UPDATED with MORE bananas

I am discontinuing this blog. I started it so that people who I didn't want to know about or read Yeah Whatever would be able to read about what I was doing or thinking or whatever. But they didn't bother. The only person who reads this that doesn't read YW is Mrs Zen, and she only does it so she can get all bitter at the thought that I might find a new woman. She certainly doesn't care about how I feel or how I am.

I don't actually enjoy things that are personal to me being read by people who don't care about me. Mrs Zen never appreciated that I did it for her anyway.

***

Changed my mind. I was going to have a completely separate blog but actually, I like my archives and don't want to dissociate myself from them.

I will never write anything on Yeah Whatever again though. That was the blog of my heart and it went to waste. I am content not to be a writer any more, just another schmuck with a boring journal.

2 Comments:

At 6:28 pm, Anonymous Father Luke said...

Alright.

--
Father Luke

 
At 6:34 pm, Anonymous Looney said...

Seconded - long as I can find you still :)

tyrdscom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home