Tuesday, June 22, 2004

burglary cervix

Charles and I took inside starlet
with garbage can living with trombone, bottle of beer related to.
bicep inside avoid contact with CEO about dilettante.
Charles, the friend of Charles and flies into a rage with stalactite inside shadow.
Now and then, vacuum cleaner beyond derive perverse satisfaction from bowling ball over.
A few biceps, and grain of sand living with) to arrive at a state of nation
Still write a love letter to her from pocket defined by gonad, make a truce with her fruit cake related to with bubble bath beyond bullfrog.
virtuosi romeo stem rookie domestic cherubim passionate

*

This is, without question, the most evocative spam I've ever received. I almost regret that hotmail blanked the picture that came with it. Even knowing why they do it doesn't entirely rob them of charm. I'm not sure "burglary cervix" would pass a Bayesian filter (it didn't pass hotmail's but I think that it could if it were more cunningly mailed -- it would probably land in most corporate mailboxes, if it wasn't for the picture).

Sometimes I wonder, though, what it is a spammer is doing that Coke is not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home