Tuesday, December 02, 2003

The fiver's in the post

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?

I like to shop for records, books and food. I'm never bored in a supermarket - the cathedral of modern Western society (although I've been disappointed to note how poor supermarkets in other countries are). Presents for the kid and Mrs Zen, of course, are fun, but for others sometimes a chore. I hate to disappoint.

2. What was the last thing you purchased?

Lunch. A vegetable pasty if you must know.

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?

Both have their pluses but online doesn't allow the pleasure of serendipity. You have to know what you're looking for and where you can get it.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?

I was paid pocket money with yearly rises until I was old enough to get a paper round. Why my dad thought I would prefer to work for what I could have for free remains a mystery to me.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?

Tickets to Reykjavik. If I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have bothered. Mind you, if I knew then what I know now, I'd have had a packet on Strong Flow on Saturday and would be going there first class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home