Friday, November 07, 2003

Five alive

The Friday Five

1. What food do you like that most people hate?

I adore brussels sprouts. Especially when done in butter and nutmeg. I read somewhere that it is defined by one's genes whether one finds them bitter or sweet. Me, I find them sweet as candy.

2. What food do you hate that most people love?

I hate it when others eat peanut butter. That's curious, isn't it, how smelling it in the jar is wonderfully enticing, but smelling it in a friend's mouth turns your stomach.
Also, rotten things of any kind. It's a rule that'll never let you down: if it's rotten, bin it.


3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?

Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Except Jodie Marsh. She aimed low, and by god she struck it bang on.

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find
attractive?

I don't worry too much about what others feel appealing, but here's my idea of a very attractive woman.

5. What popular trend baffles you?

What popular trend doesn't?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home