Monday, November 23, 2009

About K

Dear you

Did you ever have anyone in your life that you never felt a moment's bitterness towards? Even though they may have done things you wish they wouldn't, or not done what you wish they would, you could only feel goodwill about them?

It is a blessing to have someone like that in your life and I do.

Did you ever have anyone in your life who uplifts you, who makes you feel good just by existing? I have ups and downs, spells of irrational energy and spells of agonising depression. But I have someone who can uplift me, can make me feel the same manic burst just by being with me. And there is no one I have ever met who is more pleasant to be with.

It is a blessing to have someone like that in your life and I do.

I had a dream when I was a youngster, marooned miles from civilisation in a country village, a dream that some exotic stranger would walk into my life and capture my heart, a beautiful gypsy with dust on her shoes, darkhaired and darkeyed, a look of mischief but a smile that if I could uncover it would warm my heart through all my days.

That luscious gypsy came and went but I did not ever forget her. She is the guiding star of my heart because it sings her name when she is near.

It is a blessing to have known you and I have been blessed.

D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home