Monday, September 22, 2008

More on the crisis

This is an interesting expansion of the alternative bailout idea. Not all of Newberry's bases for discussion are widely accepted, but his plan probably does work. It would hurt, a lot, but America is due some hurt. I'm sorry to say it, but you are. You're like a guy who's been putting everything on his credit card for years and only paying the minimum each month. Somewhere down the track, you have to pay the card off. That hurts, but how it hurts is something you can control somewhat. (It's only a bit like that; don't get carried away with the analogy.)

***

Oh, and for fuck's sake, DO NOT VOTE MCCAIN. I'm pretty sure no one reading this blog is superwealthy. You have nothing to gain from four more years of these robbing bastards. You may have been stupid enough to vote for them in 2000 or 2004, but jeezus, you can't be dumb enough to do it again.

You should be in the streets rioting, do you realise that? The aristos have fucked you royally. It's like the last days of the French monarchy, and Palin is Marie Antoinette, suggesting that you are going to have cake. You aren't.

1 Comments:

At 7:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boots sez:

I'm sorry, violent revolution is illegal in the states. Besides, I don't like cake, so if Marie gives me some I'll toss it in the bin.

I recall from my teen years hearing my uncle saying "Vote Republican!"

He didn't seem mad, really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home