Sunday, March 25, 2007

Impeach him, you pussies

I must confess to sometimes wishing that I was an American. I could become a participant in the rich national debate there, which is far superior to that here, which is close to nonexistent, given the conservatism of all concerned. I would also have a proper reason to watch Colbert, who is occasionally brilliant (something that cannot be said of any "satirist" here, and of few in the UK). I saw this on the Comedy Channel the other night, and it is even funnier on second look.

1 Comments:

At 6:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boots sez:

Hey, Zen. I just dropped in to see if you were still engaged in a one man circle jerk, spewing opinions of how the world should be run. No offense mate, I used to be a naif myself. Now I pray to whatever gods there be that nobody in power ever, ever takes me seriously, there are too damn many black helicopter overflights already, I don't need the damned things landing and a bunch of assholes jumping out yelling "Hut! Hut! Hut!" and running at my ass with guns.

On the other hand, I guess if a fellow is busy trying to self-destruct instead of living the life he was dealt then the details are trivial, paying no attention to what the world of political assholes is doing seems to work for me.

I do miss your more meaningful posts though; not your prollem innit. Stay well pard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home