Sunday, December 18, 2005

Boss=twat

"JB, you're a tiny man who takes his wedding ring off in hotel bars, and makes unfunny and sleazy comments about a stranger's breasts, knowing full well I work with your wife.

This is the wife that everyone knows paid for your Z5. Which, incidentally, you look a cunt in."


I've never been a boss, I'm glad to say. I was a patrol leader in the scouts, but I've never been a superviser of any kind. Not even a senior editor. I think I'm just not made that way. I do struggle, thinking back, to recall a boss who wasn't either an utter twat or breathtakingly insensitive. (The woman I mainly work for currently seems entirely unable to understand that I support a family and when I ask her for work, a reply within a week is due recompense for meeting every single deadline I've been set, no matter how ludicrous, but otherwise, she's okay.)

What I'm thinking is, they put you in a camp for a week, and by the end of it, what's left of your brain is thoroughly washed. Otherwise, how do you explain the inordinate number of nobs, who you doubt could manage to take a piss without someone to hold it for them, with "manager" in their job title?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home