Friday, August 06, 2004

About Father Luke

If you know Father Luke, you don't need telling he's a cool dude.



He's the kind of guy who appropriates a Usenet group for his own use (and his stuff is very good). He's the kind of guy who hides the source for his webpage just because he can (I couldn't even copy the URL out of the status bar).



Lots of people on Usenet don't care for me. I think they just don't get it.



But hey, maybe the world is wrong and you really can find love among strangers who present themselves only in words. I know there are people I connect with, in one way or another, who look beyond Dr Zen and see Dr Zen, if you follow me.



Father Luke is one cool guy. If he didn't approve of me, I think I would cease to be. You'd never know I had. You'd just know there was someone else and I was no more. What gives me shivers, though, is that I'll bet Father Luke would know.



1 Comments:

At 1:18 pm, Anonymous Father Luke said...

I still think this is cool, because it came as such a surprise, and it hit me when I needed support.

Thanks seem inadequate.

Okay,
Father Luke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home