Friday, October 30, 2009

Public

Given that some time has passed and it makes me sad that no one can stumble on this blog any more, not to mention that at least three of my very small readership gave up because they couldn't get a feed any more, I intend to reopen it to the outside world shortly. I mean, it doesn't really matter to me because I've always written it strictly for myself, but I do feel a bit meh that no one can stumble on my archives and enjoy some of the things I've written. I know I moved a lot of it to Monkey Banana, but it doesn't feel the same to me.

I'm not sure though. There are decent reasons to keep it hidden too. I'd welcome views if anyone has them.

5 Comments:

At 9:22 pm, Anonymous Thomas said...

I say go for it. Put it back on.

 
At 8:40 am, Blogger Father Luke said...

A wise man once said, have a wife, and have a mistress.

Nothing wrong with a hidden blog. Move the archives to Banana if you want them stumbled upon.

The suggestion:

Keep a hidden blog.

- -
FWIW,
Father Luke

 
At 3:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, I suggest a picture change. The monkey is getting entirely too much attention.


Arleen

 
At 6:04 pm, Blogger Looney said...

I'm with Fr Luke. It's good to have a place where you know just a few folks you trust can read it, and not some small-minded, insecure, vindictive bitch writer poseur...

 
At 8:16 am, Blogger $Zero said...

I say go public. For two reasons:

1. Fuck'em if they can't take a joke (or the truth, or both).

2. It makes it much easier for moi to read your beautiful whining.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home