Monday, October 12, 2009

Famous for today and tonight

My fame spreads

A researcher from Channel 7's Today Tonight wants to talk to me about it. If I tell you that Today Tonight is the visual equivalent of the Courier-Mail, you can guess what I think about that.

Also the Australian. I have to say that Fagan is a fool. Of course I was improving the copy! I linked to it elsewhere and you'll see it's in pretty good shape. I wrote a five-minute email to my blog about the paper. Who has never written an email critical of their workplace? Anyone want to claim they've never written their mates to complain about a shitty day at work, or how boring their job is that day? No, didn't think so.

2 Comments:

At 4:17 am, Blogger $Zero said...

The things one is expected to suppress for a paycheck are unconscionably frightening.

 
At 2:28 pm, Blogger Paula said...

On my retired blog I had up a pretty sarcastic post about how I couldn't blog or email from work anymore with a pic of me at work (no names) in front of my spiffy new computer ... my boss saw that post, said nothing. Eek! (I saw the IP on Sitemeter.)

And I thought I was so clever with my 'nym. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home