Monday, April 13, 2009

Is

Is changing your mind lying?

Is it lying if you knew you would change it?

If it is, do I ever tell the truth?

I don't have many fixed ideas. Life is easier when you do, I have no doubt. Certainty makes for an easy life. Delusion does too. You think it's hard to be a martyr? No. You just do what you feel compelled to do.

I feel compelled to prevaricate. And I enjoy whining too much to give it up, even if no one reads it or no one cares. Or both, because let's face it, the people who aren't reading it wouldn't care.

Those are rhetorical questions btw. I don't care what you think, unless you think I'm kind of cool. You can tell me that. Your opinions on changing your mind you can keep.

6 Comments:

At 6:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do think you're a bit cool, in a whiney prevaricating way, at least I would, if you existed... alas, you don't. <g>

 
At 7:45 pm, Blogger Dr Zen said...

Thanks, The Poaster Formerly Known as boots. I would be fond of you too if I existed.

 
At 9:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Lucky" for both of us then that you don't.

Now please shaddup and write more posts, thus justifying my having restored a link to this blog which previously appeared to have gone to that non-existent state you so wrigglingly wish to inhabit. Thenkew.

 
At 10:55 pm, Blogger Paula said...

I think you're cool, though there were times I got angry at you cuz you hurt my feelings, or should I say I allowed myself to be hurt.

 
At 7:10 pm, Blogger Sopwith-Camel said...

I think nobody's cool. It is just a verbal illusion.

 
At 12:00 am, Blogger Looney said...

I had to look up prevaricate. At first I thought I didn't, or maybe I wanted to think I didn't, but I changed my mind.

etenci

 

Post a Comment

<< Home