Friday, February 01, 2008

blah

so anyway, i have nothing to say that wouldn't sound exactly like that skreee noise the AC in my car makes when it's on number 3. the worst of it is that my man has no mull, so the wheels in my head are spinning like neutron stars, and I have no means of slowing them down.

skreeeeeee. my broadband has been shaped, and hasn't been reset for february.
skreeeeeee. people i work for have "restructured" and that means i'm sacked. 10 hours a week down the drain.
skreeeeeee. other woman i work for has fucked off on leave for two months and didn't bother telling me. i'm guessing she plans to talk to me some time about never.
skreeeeeee. author of recession book is arsehole and whined to my boss. fucked that then. the rights and wrongs don't matter. if authors are unhappy and their books sell more than three copies, editors get blamed.
skreeeeeee. author of value investing book was even bigger arsehole. fucked there as well. i know. it sounds like it's me, but it's not. i get given the shithouse authors because i'm freelance and inhouse girls are more fragile.
skreeeeeee. i have no mull and no sign of any on the horizon. i. could. kill. someone. i'm. not. kidding.
skreeeeeee. i will not have enough money to go home to england.
skreeeeeee. i will not have a weekend again because mrs zen went out tonight and i have six hours to do on chapter 7 and maybe the same to get it into shape.
skreeeeeee. skreeeeeeee. skreeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

well, whatever, deep breath. deep deep breath. we'll work on poker, practise massage, meditate, masturbate. i'll be all right, i'll be your light. i have made a big spreadsheet. sixteen 16s at 10% is 33 dollars american an hour. that's okay. that's more than okay as a step to making it. CAN I DO THAT? CAN I DO IT, I DON'T KNOW, BUT MAYBE I JUST GOT A BREAK AND CAN TRY FOR IT, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

okay. deep breath. the noise will subside. the wheels will stop spinning. deep deep breath.

should i stop the no caps thing now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home