Sunday, April 22, 2007

Let's chat

Finally, someone has invented a Web 2.0 thing that I actually have a use for. Meet Dr Zen. He's my less coherent twin.

Less coherent? I can almost hear you thinking. Well, that's going to suxxorz.

Yeah, but I'll give you a tip. If you didn't think that an online chatting bot was going to suxxorz big style anyway, you need another course at stop being a total fucktard school.

UPDATE: Here are some of the conversations my twin has had. I hope that no one minds my posting them. Let me know if you want them gone or if they don't work for you. I'll give you my password if you need it. (Which would be cool. You could go and train my bot for me. Just get it to say "You are a cunt" to anyone who annoys it.)

Paula
Hopey
Pillock

6 Comments:

At 7:55 pm, Blogger Andy Phillips said...

I've had a chat with the Dr. Interesting how you kind of 'fill the gap,' and assign a personality where there's really an algorythm, or whatever you call the formula used to create the chatbot.

He said he would refer a question to 'the real Dr.' What happens with that? Do you get emails with questions?

Think I might get a Pillock-bot.

 
At 8:37 pm, Blogger Dr Zen said...

That was fantastic. CyberZen handled you very well, I think. "I am used to talking to the herd" cracked me up!

You need a CyberPillock. You get the whole chat sent to you!

 
At 3:15 am, Blogger Paula said...

Yours was really good, Z! Sounded very much like you until the end. "Mwah?" LOL

 
At 5:02 am, Blogger Sour Grapes said...

I'm not pissed off with you about anything, and neither is the real Sour Grapes.

 
At 5:06 am, Blogger Sour Grapes said...

I just realised, that other people can't read your chats. Bummer. I want to see how it all goes down. Did the link to my chat with Christina that I blogged not work, then? I don't really want to be limited to reading my own conversations. That's not very interesting.

This word verification thing is a pain in the arse, BTW. WTF is it for? Who gets blog spam?

 
At 8:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll post links to my chats when I'm signed in as Dr Zen. They're very funny if you're easily pleased, which I am.

I was getting quite a lot of blog spam but I'll try turning it back off and see how I go. I don't much like it either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home