Monday, October 23, 2006

Sucking

So I was patient and played tight, waiting for my opportunities to come. For two hours, I hardly played a hand, and my stack was still about 5000 after four levels. Still, no need to panic. I win a couple of decent pots and I'm second in chips. The players who have splashed around are out or down. I have put hardly a foot wrong in this game. I'm easily the best player at the table and I'm playing like it.

So I'm in the big blind and R, chip leader, who has been very lucky (playing as badly as he usually does but scoring a lot of suckouts) limps in the small blind. I have Q4 so I check my option.

The flop comes AQ4r. Beautiful. He bets out something small, and I raise it up. He comes over the top all in. I am thinking he has at best an ace. I am certain I'm winning. I call and he shows KK.

I know he will turn an ace, and he does. Sigh. Welcome back to poker innit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home