Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Favicons R us

Gawd bless the Gekko. Thanks to the lizardly lady, I have restored my little icon thingos. Using this little proglet, I was able to retrieve them and now they're stored permanently in a subfolder.

In honour of Gekko, I googled "leopard gecko" (because they will quite obviously be the coolest geckoes) and found that they make ideal pets.

They would be ideal for my sister, who showed a great affinity for lizards in the rainforest. Eungella has an endemic species of orange-sided skink, which she delighted in spotting. Me, I can take or leave them. The place crawls with them in the summer. How soon you become blase about the things that thrill you when they're new!

Or maybe for Zenella. She is not fond of animals, ever since encountering a goat at the Ekka, but she's shown a keenness on the geckoes that sit on our kitchen window at night. Perhaps I should read the page and find out how to tame one. I envisage a very small whip and chair...

1 Comments:

At 4:12 am, Anonymous Bryan said...

leopard geckos are awesome pets. I started with one, and now I have 60+

 

Post a Comment

<< Home