Saturday, February 14, 2004

Flippin' heck

"My name's Joseph, but you can just call me G-Rhymes"
For a gangsta rapper,
Joseph's pretty literate
. (Don't start me on the subject: pararhymes about hoes and gats are not poetry round here, buddy.) He needs to learn to stop calling football "soccer" though. Still, not many teen bloggers like to muse on Greek mythology so, erm, props to him, eh?


This is more like it. A properly dull teen, I'm thinking. Then I read a little bit and realise that this is a grown-up.
Whenever I read in the papers that the average person watches x hours of TV a day, I'm thinking "No way! There wouldn't be time for anything else." There isn't.


Chickpea speaks. Sadly, it has nothing to say.

You'd be forgiven for thinking that a guy who thinks Men at Work's It's a mistake is a great song would redefine banal. Well, keep your get out of ethical jail free card, you weren't wrong.

I'm guessing this guy is in Singapore. The heartfelt salute to the people who believe in him brought tears to my eyes.
No. Really.
Okay, okay, I jabbed myself in the eye with a pen so I wouldn't have to read any more of this shit.

One more... Aaaaarrrrgggghhh.

All uncovered by blogger's randomnificator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home